8 - 22 Years
BE / B. Tech / Diploma / M. Sc Chemical Engineering + Diploma in Safety with 8+ years of Exp in Caustic Soda / Chlor Alkali in safety department
Must be willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia
Ask your friends
- Performs reporting, risk assessments and auditing and observes all QHSE related activities and policies within a location.
- Ensures operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in conformance to federal, provincial and company safety regulations by integrating and implementing company and third-party QHSE policies and procedures.
- Performs post-incident investigations and communicates with others until all action items have been closed.
- Files QHSE documents and participates in job risk analysis and continual improvement.
- Likely to be either a specialist within a particular focus area for QHSE, e.g., environmental, transportation, training, etc., or is based at a specific location in a generalized role.
- Typically has completed required safety/environmental training.
Other specifications :
- Male candidate with minimum 8 years experience
- Has been MR (Management Representative)
- Internal Auditor - OHSAS 18001
- Internal Auditor - QMS – ISO 9001
- Auditor - ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Has all the required degrees and certificates for QHSE
|Salary||18 Lac To 45 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||8 - 22 Years|
Leading company in Saudi Arabia
|About Company||Leading company in Saudi Arabia|